Skip to main content

Akhirnya, FD kelaaarrr


This dissertation could not have been written without DR. Marien van den Boom who not only acted as a supervisor but also encouraged us as a father or a friend. He has patiently given adequate guidance about the topic throughout this final academic year. Daniel Andriessen has helped a lot by giving us free Intellectual Capital lectures.

We dedicate this final dissertation to Tata Consultancy Services (NL) the Netherlands who has been willing to co-operate with us to realize this project. A big warmth thank you, we dedicate to: Mr. Rajiv Kumar who has challenged and assisted us in this project; Ms. Vidhya Sampath who has educated us with her marketing skills; and to all TCS NL staffs who has welcomed us in the team.

Also, Rick Grubb and Meilin Teoh who are willing to spend their busy life helping two students to check grammar mistakes in their final dissertation, thank you. We would not forget to mention a name that helped us in the beginning of this project, Mr. Martin Sanders. Thank you for your hospitality and the perspective you gave us.

Nathania Limanto

Above all, I want to thank Jesus Christ. I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.

I want to share this joy with my family back home, which has fully supported me. I also give my gratitude to my housemates who have prayed and supported me despite anything. I especially wrap this joy to Stefy who has continuously prayed for me and with me, encouraged me and love me, unconditionally.

Ulma Nurriva

Praises be to Allah, Lord of the Universe...

I would like to thank:
My partner, Nathania Limanto for her patience, motivation and guidance. Without her, I would not be able to get through the perils of making a Final Dissertation. It could not be more right than dedicating this work to her.

My family back home for the prayers,
My housemates for the laptops and the encouragement,
And Mr. Doarest for the mental, spiritual, and emotional support, the PC, and the access to more journals and articles
J

Last but not least, we thank our dearest friend, Elvin Priyadi, who has non-stop cheered and encouraged us. Thank you.


*Ul, saya bener2 thank u!!!*

Comments

Ulmster said…
i thank u too bu nie :)

Popular posts from this blog

FENOMENA ACEH 07

Daster Batik Pagi itu Nie datang ke kantor disambut oleh kumpulan ibu-ibu yang tidak jelas dari mana dan mau apa. “Assalamualaikum” sapa Nie. “Waalaikumsalam” jawab kumpulan ibu-ibu itu serempak. Nie menyunggingkan senyum, berusaha menampilkan senyum yang termanis untuk mereka. Semakin aku masuk ke dalam kantorku, semakin banyak ibu-ibu yang duduk lesehan di depan kantorku. Nie bergegas masuk ke ruangan admin, ada Hetty dan Wardah di sana. “Dah, kenapa ada ibu-ibu itu di situ?” Nie bertanya ke Wardah asal muasal ibu-ibu itu. “Oh, Pak Welly menugaskan karyawan kita yang di lapangan untuk mencari ibu-ibu yang membutuhkan sumbangan baju daster. Ibu-ibu korban tsunami. Ya itulah, bu, ibu-ibu yang akan diberikan sumbangan baju daster.” Nie mencermati kumpulan ibu-ibu itu. Ada yang masih muda belia, ada yang sudah tua, entah apa rambutnya sudah putih semua karena uban, atau disemir hitam mengkilap. Aku tak tahu, karena semua ibu-ibu menutupi auratnya, dari kepala sampai ujung kaki. Jadi k...

What would you do if you could live another life

What would you do if you could live another life just for one day? This line is quoted from "Last Chance Harvey" . I have watched this film twice and still feel so touched everytime I watch it. Kate Walker, the main character in this film, uttered this question to Harvey Shine. In this story, both of them lived a life that is not very happy-chappy. Kate lived in a pathetic, boring life; Harvey in a screwed one. When Kate asked this question, both of them seem to ponder: what if I could live a different life, just for one day, just to try out. This question makes me ponder, too: what would I do if I was given a chance to live any kind of life I want, just for one day? Where would I be? What would I do? Who would I be? Lately I have been thinking about the life I am living right now. Everything is so well-planned. I graduated from high school, went abroad to study, came back home to work, went abroad again to do my master, working in a reasonably good organisation, and going ho...

Cold Feet

One of my closest friends is getting married tomorrow another one in May another one in November. and an ex-classmate is also getting married in April/May. and, I dreamed about getting married last night. I remember some months ago I was so enthusiastic with the idea of getting married. Although I knew that our relationship was not yet ready for that stage, I was so pushy to Stefy. I had asked him when exactly we would get married. Ah well, it was all the flashy things that I longed for. Right now, what I want is to avoid it! I am just not brave enough to throw myself into this new status. Don't get me wrong, I am probably just like any other girls out there who like the beautiful wedding gown, like to be made up, like to be the queen of the night. But, have you ever considered what would happen after you wave off the guests and head to your own home, starting your new chapter of life? or what would happen after the happy chappy honeymoon? Would we then live...