Skip to main content

You selfish, handosme, little thing!

Sudah 3 hari ini, aku berpikir-pikir
menanyakan pada diriku berulang-ulang: am i stupid?

Kupandangi fotomu di FB, asking: do i like you?
Why do i like you, if I do?

Lagi-lagi jawabannya, no, thank you, i don't love you

So, i am stupid, then.
because i am still following you online wherever you are
Frikin' silly me.

no, no, no, i dunot love you
neither do i care about you.

no, no, no, no

never ever would you ask how i am
neither do you know what my favorite color, my favorite music, the book i am reading, things i am having trouble with
neither would you care if my best friend's husband passed away

then, why would i still think about you?

gosh, you,.. selfish, handsome, little, cute thing!
self-centred, adorable #$?!*%#

i am still a little too not over you.

fewh,.. why?

Comments

Ulmster said…
coz he's a selfish handsome little cute thing self centred adorable #$?!*%#.. wakakak xD
coz he's like you but not really
coz youre just curious :p
pOe said…
setujuh... curious. it's not love.
Oma Nia said…
can you imagine, it's been 3 frikkin years!
why can't we just stop?
i stopped, and he came back to my life
he never showed up, I started missing him
by the time i succeeded to forget him, I got a message from him in my mobile phone
gosh,..
tiring!
Unknown said…
i think i have a perfect theme song for that. right ulm? :p

"Why you have to be so cute?
It's impossible to ignore you..
Must you make me laugh so hard?
It's bad enough we get along so well

Say Goodnight and Go"
Oma Nia said…
HUaaaaa
ini to maksudnya kamu kasih aku lagu
weleh weleh weleh
Unknown said…
u can't get over him coz u haven't had him

langsung sosor aja oma!!!!!11 :p

Popular posts from this blog

FENOMENA ACEH 07

Daster Batik Pagi itu Nie datang ke kantor disambut oleh kumpulan ibu-ibu yang tidak jelas dari mana dan mau apa. “Assalamualaikum” sapa Nie. “Waalaikumsalam” jawab kumpulan ibu-ibu itu serempak. Nie menyunggingkan senyum, berusaha menampilkan senyum yang termanis untuk mereka. Semakin aku masuk ke dalam kantorku, semakin banyak ibu-ibu yang duduk lesehan di depan kantorku. Nie bergegas masuk ke ruangan admin, ada Hetty dan Wardah di sana. “Dah, kenapa ada ibu-ibu itu di situ?” Nie bertanya ke Wardah asal muasal ibu-ibu itu. “Oh, Pak Welly menugaskan karyawan kita yang di lapangan untuk mencari ibu-ibu yang membutuhkan sumbangan baju daster. Ibu-ibu korban tsunami. Ya itulah, bu, ibu-ibu yang akan diberikan sumbangan baju daster.” Nie mencermati kumpulan ibu-ibu itu. Ada yang masih muda belia, ada yang sudah tua, entah apa rambutnya sudah putih semua karena uban, atau disemir hitam mengkilap. Aku tak tahu, karena semua ibu-ibu menutupi auratnya, dari kepala sampai ujung kaki. Jadi k...

What would you do if you could live another life

What would you do if you could live another life just for one day? This line is quoted from "Last Chance Harvey" . I have watched this film twice and still feel so touched everytime I watch it. Kate Walker, the main character in this film, uttered this question to Harvey Shine. In this story, both of them lived a life that is not very happy-chappy. Kate lived in a pathetic, boring life; Harvey in a screwed one. When Kate asked this question, both of them seem to ponder: what if I could live a different life, just for one day, just to try out. This question makes me ponder, too: what would I do if I was given a chance to live any kind of life I want, just for one day? Where would I be? What would I do? Who would I be? Lately I have been thinking about the life I am living right now. Everything is so well-planned. I graduated from high school, went abroad to study, came back home to work, went abroad again to do my master, working in a reasonably good organisation, and going ho...

Awesome!

Nothing against marriage or pregnancy, I am just celebrating the fact that I am still single (but no longer available, alas :P) and no extra baggages to look after. Well, I should enjoy this state while I can by doing some travelling, pampering myself, going out more, and learning new things. Never would I stop doing those things, but I reckon when you have extra baggages, you will be more considerate. Let me know if I am wrong :) But let me enjoy my moment,... *I can hear myself singing "hallelujah!"*