Skip to main content

Recap

It's been a while that I have really shared my story in this blog. Feel ashamed that I haven't taken care of it very well.

Another cliche excuse: work and school

But if you ask how my life has been, I would say it's been great. Great doesn't mean I ain't have any problems or circumstances that make me cry or angry; but problems have made me a better person (like the wise man always says).

As some of you may remember, that money has always been my issue. I don't know why God hasn't taken away this thorn from my life. Anyway, this has been the very 'interesting' problem; also now. But, thank God and to Bang Tepy (also my friends) that I now can handle it differently. I can surrender to God (cos He gives and takes away, rite?) and accept help from Bang Tepy and some friends (I used to refuse helps, even from Bang Tepy).

No, it's not yet over, the thorn is still there; but now I can smile and think positively when my bank account shows one digit number only.

Apart from that, my life has been blessed with so many great things. This time I am no longer separated from Bang Tepy. We often cook together (almost everyday, I suppose) cos we live very close to each other. I now have a jogging partner (who has been unfaithful for once in a while :P). In short, he makes my life happier.

School stuff has made me suffered for a while (it is still now); but soon I will have my thesis done and will do my defence. In september I will be Nathania Limanto B Comm, MICM. I have been quite good in this school: no resits, averagely good grade, and moving to the right direction to finishing my thesis. I pray that my thesis would be as satisfying for me as it is for Nuffic - my client for this thesis.

Another update is I am going to stay working at Nuffic HQ for another 4 months, helping them organising a massive education event, supported by European Commission, in November, in Thailand. Yay, I'm going to Thailand!

Still related to work stuff, my friends and I are now developing a travelling and culinary forum: deliopedia.com. We have a very big dream about this site. Please do visit, participate, and if you have any ideas, comments or thoughts, please contact me or leave your msg on Deliopedia.com

Final update, I am looking for a house to move in together with Herdian and Bang Tepy. There is one that we are now thinking about, talking about and praying for; hopefully it would be it. but if you know any house that we can rent, please let me know :)

So, that's all folks!

Have a nice (summer) time or holiday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FENOMENA ACEH 07

Daster Batik Pagi itu Nie datang ke kantor disambut oleh kumpulan ibu-ibu yang tidak jelas dari mana dan mau apa. “Assalamualaikum” sapa Nie. “Waalaikumsalam” jawab kumpulan ibu-ibu itu serempak. Nie menyunggingkan senyum, berusaha menampilkan senyum yang termanis untuk mereka. Semakin aku masuk ke dalam kantorku, semakin banyak ibu-ibu yang duduk lesehan di depan kantorku. Nie bergegas masuk ke ruangan admin, ada Hetty dan Wardah di sana. “Dah, kenapa ada ibu-ibu itu di situ?” Nie bertanya ke Wardah asal muasal ibu-ibu itu. “Oh, Pak Welly menugaskan karyawan kita yang di lapangan untuk mencari ibu-ibu yang membutuhkan sumbangan baju daster. Ibu-ibu korban tsunami. Ya itulah, bu, ibu-ibu yang akan diberikan sumbangan baju daster.” Nie mencermati kumpulan ibu-ibu itu. Ada yang masih muda belia, ada yang sudah tua, entah apa rambutnya sudah putih semua karena uban, atau disemir hitam mengkilap. Aku tak tahu, karena semua ibu-ibu menutupi auratnya, dari kepala sampai ujung kaki. Jadi k...

What would you do if you could live another life

What would you do if you could live another life just for one day? This line is quoted from "Last Chance Harvey" . I have watched this film twice and still feel so touched everytime I watch it. Kate Walker, the main character in this film, uttered this question to Harvey Shine. In this story, both of them lived a life that is not very happy-chappy. Kate lived in a pathetic, boring life; Harvey in a screwed one. When Kate asked this question, both of them seem to ponder: what if I could live a different life, just for one day, just to try out. This question makes me ponder, too: what would I do if I was given a chance to live any kind of life I want, just for one day? Where would I be? What would I do? Who would I be? Lately I have been thinking about the life I am living right now. Everything is so well-planned. I graduated from high school, went abroad to study, came back home to work, went abroad again to do my master, working in a reasonably good organisation, and going ho...

Cold Feet

One of my closest friends is getting married tomorrow another one in May another one in November. and an ex-classmate is also getting married in April/May. and, I dreamed about getting married last night. I remember some months ago I was so enthusiastic with the idea of getting married. Although I knew that our relationship was not yet ready for that stage, I was so pushy to Stefy. I had asked him when exactly we would get married. Ah well, it was all the flashy things that I longed for. Right now, what I want is to avoid it! I am just not brave enough to throw myself into this new status. Don't get me wrong, I am probably just like any other girls out there who like the beautiful wedding gown, like to be made up, like to be the queen of the night. But, have you ever considered what would happen after you wave off the guests and head to your own home, starting your new chapter of life? or what would happen after the happy chappy honeymoon? Would we then live...