Skip to main content

Peepz it's me, remember?

I hope I haven't been away for too long.
and I do hope that you still remember me :D

Anyway, let me first say 'Happy New Year 2010'.
Wow, I cannot believe that it's already the second week of this new year. Time flies so fast!!

At this moment, I really wish that God would use the slow-motion mode to slow down the time. I enjoy my time so much in Indonesia. I have been to so many places. I spent so much time with my family (yet not too much with my friends - should do it these coming weeks). I have consumed so much food and beverages that I had wished to consume when i was in Holland. and now I hope that, at some points, time stops or slows down.

Sigh,...
As it would be impossible, let me share some thing more realistic. So,... remember the job I mentioned in the previous post (which I wrote some weeks ago)? I wrote that I got rejected and I would look for another job, right? Guess what, it was a misunderstanding! I didn't know how it could be possible, but I got invited for the second interview.

THANKS GOD!
I believe it's what people call miracle! Behold people, miracles still occur these days.

So, let me end this post by promising that i will write the full report of my trip to Indonesia this time by the time I get back to Holland, which is the 23rd of January.

Once again, Happy new year, all!

Comments

Yiayy nia is back...well, enjoy your holiday while you can and best of luck for your 2nd job interview :D

Miss you!

lotsa love from cold-weather country...

Popular posts from this blog

FENOMENA ACEH 07

Daster Batik Pagi itu Nie datang ke kantor disambut oleh kumpulan ibu-ibu yang tidak jelas dari mana dan mau apa. “Assalamualaikum” sapa Nie. “Waalaikumsalam” jawab kumpulan ibu-ibu itu serempak. Nie menyunggingkan senyum, berusaha menampilkan senyum yang termanis untuk mereka. Semakin aku masuk ke dalam kantorku, semakin banyak ibu-ibu yang duduk lesehan di depan kantorku. Nie bergegas masuk ke ruangan admin, ada Hetty dan Wardah di sana. “Dah, kenapa ada ibu-ibu itu di situ?” Nie bertanya ke Wardah asal muasal ibu-ibu itu. “Oh, Pak Welly menugaskan karyawan kita yang di lapangan untuk mencari ibu-ibu yang membutuhkan sumbangan baju daster. Ibu-ibu korban tsunami. Ya itulah, bu, ibu-ibu yang akan diberikan sumbangan baju daster.” Nie mencermati kumpulan ibu-ibu itu. Ada yang masih muda belia, ada yang sudah tua, entah apa rambutnya sudah putih semua karena uban, atau disemir hitam mengkilap. Aku tak tahu, karena semua ibu-ibu menutupi auratnya, dari kepala sampai ujung kaki. Jadi k...

What would you do if you could live another life

What would you do if you could live another life just for one day? This line is quoted from "Last Chance Harvey" . I have watched this film twice and still feel so touched everytime I watch it. Kate Walker, the main character in this film, uttered this question to Harvey Shine. In this story, both of them lived a life that is not very happy-chappy. Kate lived in a pathetic, boring life; Harvey in a screwed one. When Kate asked this question, both of them seem to ponder: what if I could live a different life, just for one day, just to try out. This question makes me ponder, too: what would I do if I was given a chance to live any kind of life I want, just for one day? Where would I be? What would I do? Who would I be? Lately I have been thinking about the life I am living right now. Everything is so well-planned. I graduated from high school, went abroad to study, came back home to work, went abroad again to do my master, working in a reasonably good organisation, and going ho...

Cold Feet

One of my closest friends is getting married tomorrow another one in May another one in November. and an ex-classmate is also getting married in April/May. and, I dreamed about getting married last night. I remember some months ago I was so enthusiastic with the idea of getting married. Although I knew that our relationship was not yet ready for that stage, I was so pushy to Stefy. I had asked him when exactly we would get married. Ah well, it was all the flashy things that I longed for. Right now, what I want is to avoid it! I am just not brave enough to throw myself into this new status. Don't get me wrong, I am probably just like any other girls out there who like the beautiful wedding gown, like to be made up, like to be the queen of the night. But, have you ever considered what would happen after you wave off the guests and head to your own home, starting your new chapter of life? or what would happen after the happy chappy honeymoon? Would we then live...