Skip to main content

Kau Bukan Untukku

I was streaming to an online radio from Surabaya, while I was checking my e-mail and (again) job-hunting, and this very song was played.

Ah, this song, I said to myself.

The lyric reminded me of him: he-who-shall-not-be-named. It's been a while that we didn't bump into each other in the online world. He would sometime reply my tweet, but I tried to ignore him. I have promised myself to not get involved in anything related to him. I appeared offline to him. I deleted him from my BBM. It's about time to do something radical like this, toch?

But, I cannot help to recall his name when this song was played in the radio. So, please allow me to share this song. I dedicate this old song to him (if he ever came across this blog).

Kau Bukan Untukku
By: Andre Hehanusa



Aku tak percaya
Secepat itu semua berjalan
Hingga kuada dalam asmara

Walau kusadari
Hanya buang waktu percuma
Karena telah ada batas antara kita

Kau ada yang punya
Begitu pun diriku
Kini kita mungkin jenuh semata

Reff: kau bukan untukku
Semoga kita pun memahami
Kau bukan untukku
Juga diriku
Sebelum terlanjur jauh


p.s. Dear He-who-shall-not-be-named, I am now writing a book about you. Wish me luck. And congrats with your new 'in a relationship' status with that cute singer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FENOMENA ACEH 07

Daster Batik Pagi itu Nie datang ke kantor disambut oleh kumpulan ibu-ibu yang tidak jelas dari mana dan mau apa. “Assalamualaikum” sapa Nie. “Waalaikumsalam” jawab kumpulan ibu-ibu itu serempak. Nie menyunggingkan senyum, berusaha menampilkan senyum yang termanis untuk mereka. Semakin aku masuk ke dalam kantorku, semakin banyak ibu-ibu yang duduk lesehan di depan kantorku. Nie bergegas masuk ke ruangan admin, ada Hetty dan Wardah di sana. “Dah, kenapa ada ibu-ibu itu di situ?” Nie bertanya ke Wardah asal muasal ibu-ibu itu. “Oh, Pak Welly menugaskan karyawan kita yang di lapangan untuk mencari ibu-ibu yang membutuhkan sumbangan baju daster. Ibu-ibu korban tsunami. Ya itulah, bu, ibu-ibu yang akan diberikan sumbangan baju daster.” Nie mencermati kumpulan ibu-ibu itu. Ada yang masih muda belia, ada yang sudah tua, entah apa rambutnya sudah putih semua karena uban, atau disemir hitam mengkilap. Aku tak tahu, karena semua ibu-ibu menutupi auratnya, dari kepala sampai ujung kaki. Jadi k...

What would you do if you could live another life

What would you do if you could live another life just for one day? This line is quoted from "Last Chance Harvey" . I have watched this film twice and still feel so touched everytime I watch it. Kate Walker, the main character in this film, uttered this question to Harvey Shine. In this story, both of them lived a life that is not very happy-chappy. Kate lived in a pathetic, boring life; Harvey in a screwed one. When Kate asked this question, both of them seem to ponder: what if I could live a different life, just for one day, just to try out. This question makes me ponder, too: what would I do if I was given a chance to live any kind of life I want, just for one day? Where would I be? What would I do? Who would I be? Lately I have been thinking about the life I am living right now. Everything is so well-planned. I graduated from high school, went abroad to study, came back home to work, went abroad again to do my master, working in a reasonably good organisation, and going ho...

Awesome!

Nothing against marriage or pregnancy, I am just celebrating the fact that I am still single (but no longer available, alas :P) and no extra baggages to look after. Well, I should enjoy this state while I can by doing some travelling, pampering myself, going out more, and learning new things. Never would I stop doing those things, but I reckon when you have extra baggages, you will be more considerate. Let me know if I am wrong :) But let me enjoy my moment,... *I can hear myself singing "hallelujah!"*