Skip to main content

Ich spreche Deutsch nicht

Not knowing what it really means, Oma bangga nama Oma tercantum di website sebuah Deutsch consulting agency. Kayaknya ini pas dulu Oma en kelompok DIESCOM menang report dan presentasi terbaik deh. Thanks to Agilent!

Internationales Projekt "DIESCOM 4" abgeschlossen

Vor wenigen Tagen ging das mittlerweile zum 4. Mal durchgeführte, internationale Projekt "DIESCOM" zu Ende. Der Fachbereich Kommunikationswissenschaft der Universität Duisburg-Essen sowie die niederländische Fachhochschule "InHolland" mit Sitz in Diemen kooperieren seit einigen Jahren, indem jährlich ein Projekt zum Kommunikationsmanagement mit rund 40 Studierenden beider Hochschulen realisiert wird. Im Semester 2005/2006 stand - wie schon im vergangenen Jahr - das Thema "Corporate Events and their Implications for internal Communication" im Mittelpunkt.

conex, seit Beginn der DIESCOM-Projekte im Jahr 2001 dabei, unterstützte auch diesmal tatkräftig - durch inhaltlichen Input, nicht zuletzt aber auch durch den "conex-Consulting-Excellence-Award", mit dem die beste Projektarbeit gewürdigt wird.

In diesem Jahr ging der conex-Award an Andres Frese, Karin Schlitt, Ramona Kopec, Maria Goldameir, Nathania Limanto und Doreen Ma Yaoyao für ihre Case Study bei Agilent Technologies. Das Team hatte sich die Corporate Events des Unternehmens näher angesehen und aufgezeigt, in welcher Weise eine weitere Professionalisierung zur Optimierung der Unternehmenskultur beitragen kann. conex gratuliert den Preisträgern und bedankt sich bei Studierenden und Dozenten für ein interessantes und lebendiges Projekt.

Source: Di Sini

Ini foto Oma dan teman-teman: tiga orang yang di sebelah kanan tuh orang Jerman. Hm,... Ma Yaoyao kemana ya?


Woops,.. Oma ngeblog juga deh! padahal rencananya mo belajar :(

Back to work, Oma

Comments

Ulmster said…
ma yao yao masi here n about d a'dam lho nie :) aku suka ketemu d centraal.
owwwwwwwwww..... you guys are so cool!!!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

FENOMENA ACEH 07

Daster Batik Pagi itu Nie datang ke kantor disambut oleh kumpulan ibu-ibu yang tidak jelas dari mana dan mau apa. “Assalamualaikum” sapa Nie. “Waalaikumsalam” jawab kumpulan ibu-ibu itu serempak. Nie menyunggingkan senyum, berusaha menampilkan senyum yang termanis untuk mereka. Semakin aku masuk ke dalam kantorku, semakin banyak ibu-ibu yang duduk lesehan di depan kantorku. Nie bergegas masuk ke ruangan admin, ada Hetty dan Wardah di sana. “Dah, kenapa ada ibu-ibu itu di situ?” Nie bertanya ke Wardah asal muasal ibu-ibu itu. “Oh, Pak Welly menugaskan karyawan kita yang di lapangan untuk mencari ibu-ibu yang membutuhkan sumbangan baju daster. Ibu-ibu korban tsunami. Ya itulah, bu, ibu-ibu yang akan diberikan sumbangan baju daster.” Nie mencermati kumpulan ibu-ibu itu. Ada yang masih muda belia, ada yang sudah tua, entah apa rambutnya sudah putih semua karena uban, atau disemir hitam mengkilap. Aku tak tahu, karena semua ibu-ibu menutupi auratnya, dari kepala sampai ujung kaki. Jadi k...

What would you do if you could live another life

What would you do if you could live another life just for one day? This line is quoted from "Last Chance Harvey" . I have watched this film twice and still feel so touched everytime I watch it. Kate Walker, the main character in this film, uttered this question to Harvey Shine. In this story, both of them lived a life that is not very happy-chappy. Kate lived in a pathetic, boring life; Harvey in a screwed one. When Kate asked this question, both of them seem to ponder: what if I could live a different life, just for one day, just to try out. This question makes me ponder, too: what would I do if I was given a chance to live any kind of life I want, just for one day? Where would I be? What would I do? Who would I be? Lately I have been thinking about the life I am living right now. Everything is so well-planned. I graduated from high school, went abroad to study, came back home to work, went abroad again to do my master, working in a reasonably good organisation, and going ho...

Cold Feet

One of my closest friends is getting married tomorrow another one in May another one in November. and an ex-classmate is also getting married in April/May. and, I dreamed about getting married last night. I remember some months ago I was so enthusiastic with the idea of getting married. Although I knew that our relationship was not yet ready for that stage, I was so pushy to Stefy. I had asked him when exactly we would get married. Ah well, it was all the flashy things that I longed for. Right now, what I want is to avoid it! I am just not brave enough to throw myself into this new status. Don't get me wrong, I am probably just like any other girls out there who like the beautiful wedding gown, like to be made up, like to be the queen of the night. But, have you ever considered what would happen after you wave off the guests and head to your own home, starting your new chapter of life? or what would happen after the happy chappy honeymoon? Would we then live...