So, here I am, just came back from a very meaningful gathering that has given more than happiness and relaxation.
A few things I learned today:
- There are no boundaries in friendship. Being a friend for someone means you just got to accept both this friend's good and bad sides. Even if you must always be the one, who should have a bigger heart, a forgiving heart.
- You just can't stop being friends! Hardship, happiness, distance, time, money, mental disorder, success,.. nothing can cancel a friendship - unless you say so.
- A spouse is someone, who is not always giving you good, easy time. A spouse should be someone, who will always challenge you, giving you hard time, if necessary, for the sake of being a better person.
- Finally, I learn today that a couple is two people sharing their dream - not necessarily have to share the same vision - but they should understand each other's dream, and help each other to seize it.
- And most importantly, I learn that HTM (public transport company in the Hague) is much more reliable than NS (train company in the Netherlands). Thank you for bringing me home safely, HTM!