Skip to main content

On semi-hiatus

why?
because I am in INDONESIA!!!

Yay, yay, yay!! holidaaayy *dancing*

so, yes, peepz, I am now in Surabaya for a short holiday in Indonesia. I arrived last Friday. Stefy's brother picked us up. No one knew about our arrival, expect our brothers. Some friends also knew because of the appointment that we had to make to meet them.

But, yeah, it was a fun arrival! Everybody is so happy, especially Stefy's parents, because they are now so incredibly proud of their son that has graduated as Master of Imagineering.

About me?

I am OKAY, apart from my broken heart because my job application did not go further than the first interview. I applied for Marketing and Recruitment Officer at this university. Ah well, I will move one. I will try to apply more and more. Hidup Job Hunting!!!!

Another story about me is I suffer from food poisoning :P It is my 4th day in Indonesia and I have already eaten food from the street yesterday. heheheh,.. yeah,.. my own mistake. I should have been able to control myself better. Ah well, next time better.

Soooo..... with this post, I will announce my semi-hiatus status. I will not update my blog as often as I normally do.

If you want to catch up with me, here below is my agenda in Indonesia:
19-24 December: Bali
26 - 31 December : Central Java (Salatiga, Solo, and Jogjakarta)
8 - 10 January: Jakarta
and I will just be in Surabaya for the rest of the holiday.

Happy holiday people. And if I failed to update my blog before christmas, MERRY CHRISTMAS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FENOMENA ACEH 07

Daster Batik Pagi itu Nie datang ke kantor disambut oleh kumpulan ibu-ibu yang tidak jelas dari mana dan mau apa. “Assalamualaikum” sapa Nie. “Waalaikumsalam” jawab kumpulan ibu-ibu itu serempak. Nie menyunggingkan senyum, berusaha menampilkan senyum yang termanis untuk mereka. Semakin aku masuk ke dalam kantorku, semakin banyak ibu-ibu yang duduk lesehan di depan kantorku. Nie bergegas masuk ke ruangan admin, ada Hetty dan Wardah di sana. “Dah, kenapa ada ibu-ibu itu di situ?” Nie bertanya ke Wardah asal muasal ibu-ibu itu. “Oh, Pak Welly menugaskan karyawan kita yang di lapangan untuk mencari ibu-ibu yang membutuhkan sumbangan baju daster. Ibu-ibu korban tsunami. Ya itulah, bu, ibu-ibu yang akan diberikan sumbangan baju daster.” Nie mencermati kumpulan ibu-ibu itu. Ada yang masih muda belia, ada yang sudah tua, entah apa rambutnya sudah putih semua karena uban, atau disemir hitam mengkilap. Aku tak tahu, karena semua ibu-ibu menutupi auratnya, dari kepala sampai ujung kaki. Jadi k...

What would you do if you could live another life

What would you do if you could live another life just for one day? This line is quoted from "Last Chance Harvey" . I have watched this film twice and still feel so touched everytime I watch it. Kate Walker, the main character in this film, uttered this question to Harvey Shine. In this story, both of them lived a life that is not very happy-chappy. Kate lived in a pathetic, boring life; Harvey in a screwed one. When Kate asked this question, both of them seem to ponder: what if I could live a different life, just for one day, just to try out. This question makes me ponder, too: what would I do if I was given a chance to live any kind of life I want, just for one day? Where would I be? What would I do? Who would I be? Lately I have been thinking about the life I am living right now. Everything is so well-planned. I graduated from high school, went abroad to study, came back home to work, went abroad again to do my master, working in a reasonably good organisation, and going ho...

Probable Answer

Phien, I came across this article, forwarded by a good friend of mine (thx Nat!) . It might be the answer for our BIG question yesterday. I hope it will answer some of your puzzle, at least it has answered some of my concerns today :) - thank God --- Did I Marry The Right Person? Cerita di bawah ini sangat bagus, bagi yang masih single maupun yang sudah menikah. Bagi mereka yang masih single bisa mengambil pelajaran dari cerita ini, dan bagi yang sudah menikah cerita ini bisa jadi guideline untuk meningkatkan ikatan pernikahan yang udah dijalani. 'Apakah saya menikah dengan orang yang tepat?' Dalam sebuah seminar rumah tangga, seseorang audience tiba-tiba melontarkan pertanyaan yang sangat lumrah, ' Bagaimana saya tahu kalo saya menikah dengan orang yang tepat? ' Saya melihat ada seorang lelaki bertubuh besar duduk di sebelahnya jadi saya menjawab 'Ya.. tergantung. Apakah pria disebelah anda itu suami anda?' Dengan sangat serius dia balik bertanya 'Bagaiman...