Skip to main content

Pengalaman pertama - versinya Iphien

hihihi..no its not that kinda "pengalaman pertama"
as u seen on many posters on cheap indo-bioscoop :p

1. pengalaman ke Bagel and Beans
You know that they actually snuck the whole mint leaves in their mint thea?

Me: Ulm, daun mint itu enak kok
Ulm: what? its not edible *mendelik
Me: Of course it is! they put it on ice cream, ive taste it
Nie: Mag Ik een kopje of munt thee? *Ulm grinned towards me

wait, im sorry, did i said the whole mint LEAVES? no its not a leaves, its a BUSH.
yes, they put the whole mint bush in the tea. Nie mesam mesem sambil minum dengan tampang innocent. Dang. Its not Munt Thee, it mint syrup with tea water. Sumpah, liat gelas tehnya Nie, kaya liat bonsai mint.

2. Dove photo-session
No, ga jadi. The photographer is busy with the etos worker. 3 gadis asia yang mungil dan kiyut lewat dari pandangannya. And Ulm thinks that normal hair is normal-dutch-hair, alias blonde. Me and Nie dengan pe-denya berkata, noooooooooooooo, normal hair is as in normal without ketombe atau hair malfunction whatsoever :p.

3. Vondelpark
yeah, 4 years im live in a'veen, i never been to vondelpark :D. Sebagai hasilnya, saya mengajak ulm dan nie berputar ke prinsegracht dulu. huihihihiihihiihi its effin far man -.-. well yeah ok ga far2 amat seh. tapi mayan buat track marathon :p.

4. Film Museum Vondelpark
<<= panah ke arah information
>.< pintu masuk depan
my head looks at information point di sebelah kiri. nie standing in front of front door trying to found some additional infos. ulm nyelonong ke dalem. and we're both like..errr..ulm...ulm...
Ulm dengan tampang innocent dan ceria berseru, what're you both doing out there, come in..
oh-kay XD. Got a discount, got free wagamama voucher, yippie.
Feeling exhausted after round trip ke prinsegracht kita 'nglesot' di tangga film museum.

Ulm: oh-kay, mo makan di wagamama dulu niy?
Nie: ntar telat, wagamama biasanya rame lo..ngantri lagi
Me: ..pant..pant..*kehabisan napas..im too old to walk that far XD
Ulm: pilmnya mulai 19.30 kok, sekarang baru 5.30
Nie: ok jalan dr sini ke leidseplein kira2 10 menit...ngantri...
Me: ..pant..pant..*aus aus, di sini ga ada minum ya
Nie: gimana kalo kita jalan dulu aja trus liat wagamamanya ngantri apa ga?
Ulm: ok, no prob with me *melemparkan pandangan ke saya
Me: ..uh..ok..

4.Wagamama
I see 6 empty seats. 6. Tapi org2 wagamama memaksa kami utk stay in line before we get the seat. okay. So we get in line. Di depan ada couple yang minta tempat duduk buat 8 org *what!.
Then the lady in front of us, minta 3 tempat *great, thats 11, i only saw 6 empty seats -.-
Tapi untungnya, kekecilan dan keimutan kami mendapat tempat juga. Get 1 curry rice and 1 seafood ramen. Three of us eats like we never ate before. XD. or was it only me?

Bapak2 di sebelah melihat aksi lesbo kami yang makan sepiring ber3 dengan tampang2 heran setengah WaoW...

Nie: mevrouw, bonnetje aub
Mvr: ooh sorry, ik heb geen computer
Me: mau saya pinjemin laptop?? *nie and ulm bursting

Dan si bon dateng, dengan harga 5 euro perperson :D. lucky lucky.

5.Sad Movie
iya, my first korean movie. geez. a disgrace in my entire movie history (quoting amam :p). i survived from sassy gurl, tapi yang ini tidak bisa dibent lagi. Tapi lumayan cute. apalagi kalo dibandingin ma virgin. hiyy. mending me, ulm and nie yang dipelmin. masih natural, tokoh2nya menjual lagi. and its a sad movie, tapi org di sebelah (ok bapak2) di sebelah nie senyum2. Nie separo kuatir, separo enjoi (aa..tidak..ampun :p). probably he's crazy or he's just enjoying sitting next to nie :D *i mean, seriously, who doesnt

6.Pajama Party
hweheheheheheheh a nite full of girls talk and giggles?? hey gurls, where were we these years??

Non-Pengalaman Pertama
1. Saya Percaya, 12 kelenjar berbentuk cakram,
Nie, cut socializing :p, otherwise we'll be overheard and got "saya percaya" every time we're out

ooh ooh, couldnt wait for part two :p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What would you do if you could live another life

What would you do if you could live another life just for one day? This line is quoted from "Last Chance Harvey" . I have watched this film twice and still feel so touched everytime I watch it. Kate Walker, the main character in this film, uttered this question to Harvey Shine. In this story, both of them lived a life that is not very happy-chappy. Kate lived in a pathetic, boring life; Harvey in a screwed one. When Kate asked this question, both of them seem to ponder: what if I could live a different life, just for one day, just to try out. This question makes me ponder, too: what would I do if I was given a chance to live any kind of life I want, just for one day? Where would I be? What would I do? Who would I be? Lately I have been thinking about the life I am living right now. Everything is so well-planned. I graduated from high school, went abroad to study, came back home to work, went abroad again to do my master, working in a reasonably good organisation, and going ho

Cold Feet

One of my closest friends is getting married tomorrow another one in May another one in November. and an ex-classmate is also getting married in April/May. and, I dreamed about getting married last night. I remember some months ago I was so enthusiastic with the idea of getting married. Although I knew that our relationship was not yet ready for that stage, I was so pushy to Stefy. I had asked him when exactly we would get married. Ah well, it was all the flashy things that I longed for. Right now, what I want is to avoid it! I am just not brave enough to throw myself into this new status. Don't get me wrong, I am probably just like any other girls out there who like the beautiful wedding gown, like to be made up, like to be the queen of the night. But, have you ever considered what would happen after you wave off the guests and head to your own home, starting your new chapter of life? or what would happen after the happy chappy honeymoon? Would we then live

WSAD? (What Should Ariel Do?)

As a communication expert, we always need to be prepared for crisis communication or disaster management. If a company suffered a bad publication, or when bad things happened, like with BP’s oil spill or Toyota’s cars, the communication people need to work very hard to communicate the right message (while some other people work on to make things right) and to win the public favour again. In theory, companies need to be prepared for crisis way in advance; however not many companies did that. I believe, Ariel had also never thought that such drama would happen, but yeah, here it is, and he has to face it! So, here is my humble opinion regarding what he needs to do to clear the air: Scenario 1: Launch a single/album Celebrities, especially musicians, usually would create a drama or scandal to increase their popularity in order to promote the next movie, single, or album that would be launched. What Ariel could do is to write a song (or an album) as soon as possible and launch it! And thee