Skip to main content

Love & Regret

Lately I have been encountering some issues relating love and regret - either my friends were going through this or watching it on movies or TV: you love someone, but it's too late; you love someone, but s/he is taken; you love someone, but s/he doesn't love you back; or the last, and the saddest one, you love someone, s/he loves you too, but both of you didn't know, until recently, when both of you are no longer available :(

These songs happened to be on my new MP3 playlist. Thus, I hope you don't mind to read this corny post :)

If I Knew Then - Lady Antebellum



You Know My Heart Is Reaching For You
But We Never Even Met
If I Knew Then, What I Know Now
I'd Fall In Love.

Cause Love Only Comes, Once In A While
And Knocks On Your Door
And Throws You A Smile
And Takes Every Breath,
Leaves Every Scar,
Speaks Through Your Soul and Sings To Your Heart
But If I Knew Then, What I Know Now
I'd Fall In Love.

Sometimes Love Just Aint Enough - Patti Smyth & Don Henley



But there's a danger in loving somebody too much,
and it's sad when you know it's your heart you can't trust.
There's a reason why people don't stay where they are.
Baby, sometimes, love just aint enough.

Percayalah - Ecoutez



percayalah kasih
cinta tak harus memiliki
walau kau dengannya
namun ku yakin hatimu untukku
percayalah kasih
cinta tak harus memiliki
walau kau coba lupakan aku
tapi ku kan slalu ada untukmu

Soulmate - Kahitna



Meskipun tak mungkin lagi
Tuk menjadi pasanganku
Namun ku yakini cinta
Kau kekasih hati

So, any broken heart or sad songs that you like the most?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FENOMENA ACEH 07

Daster Batik Pagi itu Nie datang ke kantor disambut oleh kumpulan ibu-ibu yang tidak jelas dari mana dan mau apa. “Assalamualaikum” sapa Nie. “Waalaikumsalam” jawab kumpulan ibu-ibu itu serempak. Nie menyunggingkan senyum, berusaha menampilkan senyum yang termanis untuk mereka. Semakin aku masuk ke dalam kantorku, semakin banyak ibu-ibu yang duduk lesehan di depan kantorku. Nie bergegas masuk ke ruangan admin, ada Hetty dan Wardah di sana. “Dah, kenapa ada ibu-ibu itu di situ?” Nie bertanya ke Wardah asal muasal ibu-ibu itu. “Oh, Pak Welly menugaskan karyawan kita yang di lapangan untuk mencari ibu-ibu yang membutuhkan sumbangan baju daster. Ibu-ibu korban tsunami. Ya itulah, bu, ibu-ibu yang akan diberikan sumbangan baju daster.” Nie mencermati kumpulan ibu-ibu itu. Ada yang masih muda belia, ada yang sudah tua, entah apa rambutnya sudah putih semua karena uban, atau disemir hitam mengkilap. Aku tak tahu, karena semua ibu-ibu menutupi auratnya, dari kepala sampai ujung kaki. Jadi k...

What would you do if you could live another life

What would you do if you could live another life just for one day? This line is quoted from "Last Chance Harvey" . I have watched this film twice and still feel so touched everytime I watch it. Kate Walker, the main character in this film, uttered this question to Harvey Shine. In this story, both of them lived a life that is not very happy-chappy. Kate lived in a pathetic, boring life; Harvey in a screwed one. When Kate asked this question, both of them seem to ponder: what if I could live a different life, just for one day, just to try out. This question makes me ponder, too: what would I do if I was given a chance to live any kind of life I want, just for one day? Where would I be? What would I do? Who would I be? Lately I have been thinking about the life I am living right now. Everything is so well-planned. I graduated from high school, went abroad to study, came back home to work, went abroad again to do my master, working in a reasonably good organisation, and going ho...

Probable Answer

Phien, I came across this article, forwarded by a good friend of mine (thx Nat!) . It might be the answer for our BIG question yesterday. I hope it will answer some of your puzzle, at least it has answered some of my concerns today :) - thank God --- Did I Marry The Right Person? Cerita di bawah ini sangat bagus, bagi yang masih single maupun yang sudah menikah. Bagi mereka yang masih single bisa mengambil pelajaran dari cerita ini, dan bagi yang sudah menikah cerita ini bisa jadi guideline untuk meningkatkan ikatan pernikahan yang udah dijalani. 'Apakah saya menikah dengan orang yang tepat?' Dalam sebuah seminar rumah tangga, seseorang audience tiba-tiba melontarkan pertanyaan yang sangat lumrah, ' Bagaimana saya tahu kalo saya menikah dengan orang yang tepat? ' Saya melihat ada seorang lelaki bertubuh besar duduk di sebelahnya jadi saya menjawab 'Ya.. tergantung. Apakah pria disebelah anda itu suami anda?' Dengan sangat serius dia balik bertanya 'Bagaiman...