Skip to main content

Appletini for me!

Masih ingat kalo Oma suka nonton Scrubs?

Good memory! Walaupun sekarang uda ga pernah nonton lagi, tapi muka si JD masih nempel di kepala.

Anihu, beberapa hari yang lalu, tepatnya malam natal (baca: Christmas Eve, tanggal 24 Desember), setelah pulang gereja Crossroad, Oma dan teman-teman pergi ke Leidseplein. Pengen duduk-duduk dan minum-minum.

We ended up in a cafe called NJOY. Menurut Oma agak maksa sih namanya :P Benernya kami mo ke Cafe Jazz, but, karena musiknya gendumbrang-gedumbreng, banyak yang protes. Akhirnya kami memilih NJOY.

Long story short, despite of its peculiar, disgusting smell, minumannya cukup enak. Oma pesen Appletini - tepatnya Honey Appletini.

Kenapa? Ya karena pengen tau minuman yang jadi favoritnya si JD tuh gimana.

It appeared to be nice, tasty, and sweet. Hm,.. it might be a beverage that I would like to order again in the future (and I just found out kalo Mojito rasanya kayak obat batuk! yaiks!)

Just for the old time's sake, ini short video nunjukin JD abis minum Appletini.



And this is the picture of my Honey Appletini (di belakang my appletini tuh Mojitonya si Anita).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FENOMENA ACEH 07

Daster Batik Pagi itu Nie datang ke kantor disambut oleh kumpulan ibu-ibu yang tidak jelas dari mana dan mau apa. “Assalamualaikum” sapa Nie. “Waalaikumsalam” jawab kumpulan ibu-ibu itu serempak. Nie menyunggingkan senyum, berusaha menampilkan senyum yang termanis untuk mereka. Semakin aku masuk ke dalam kantorku, semakin banyak ibu-ibu yang duduk lesehan di depan kantorku. Nie bergegas masuk ke ruangan admin, ada Hetty dan Wardah di sana. “Dah, kenapa ada ibu-ibu itu di situ?” Nie bertanya ke Wardah asal muasal ibu-ibu itu. “Oh, Pak Welly menugaskan karyawan kita yang di lapangan untuk mencari ibu-ibu yang membutuhkan sumbangan baju daster. Ibu-ibu korban tsunami. Ya itulah, bu, ibu-ibu yang akan diberikan sumbangan baju daster.” Nie mencermati kumpulan ibu-ibu itu. Ada yang masih muda belia, ada yang sudah tua, entah apa rambutnya sudah putih semua karena uban, atau disemir hitam mengkilap. Aku tak tahu, karena semua ibu-ibu menutupi auratnya, dari kepala sampai ujung kaki. Jadi k...

What would you do if you could live another life

What would you do if you could live another life just for one day? This line is quoted from "Last Chance Harvey" . I have watched this film twice and still feel so touched everytime I watch it. Kate Walker, the main character in this film, uttered this question to Harvey Shine. In this story, both of them lived a life that is not very happy-chappy. Kate lived in a pathetic, boring life; Harvey in a screwed one. When Kate asked this question, both of them seem to ponder: what if I could live a different life, just for one day, just to try out. This question makes me ponder, too: what would I do if I was given a chance to live any kind of life I want, just for one day? Where would I be? What would I do? Who would I be? Lately I have been thinking about the life I am living right now. Everything is so well-planned. I graduated from high school, went abroad to study, came back home to work, went abroad again to do my master, working in a reasonably good organisation, and going ho...

Cold Feet

One of my closest friends is getting married tomorrow another one in May another one in November. and an ex-classmate is also getting married in April/May. and, I dreamed about getting married last night. I remember some months ago I was so enthusiastic with the idea of getting married. Although I knew that our relationship was not yet ready for that stage, I was so pushy to Stefy. I had asked him when exactly we would get married. Ah well, it was all the flashy things that I longed for. Right now, what I want is to avoid it! I am just not brave enough to throw myself into this new status. Don't get me wrong, I am probably just like any other girls out there who like the beautiful wedding gown, like to be made up, like to be the queen of the night. But, have you ever considered what would happen after you wave off the guests and head to your own home, starting your new chapter of life? or what would happen after the happy chappy honeymoon? Would we then live...